Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Valley forge winter 1777
Transcript of Valley forge winter 1777
Things couldn't get any worse. people where ready to leave . Congress wouldn't send the soldiers any supplies .
The condition where bad their daily meals where vinegar and rices. Many solider were injured , had frostbite , and smallpox and they where low on supplies .
Washington saw how bad the condition were so then he brought in Friedrich wilhelm von steuben to train the troops
valley forge video
Things got better
Congress hear and saw how bad the condition and finally gave them supplies .
by samaiyah , ronny , jose