Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Volcanoes
How Volcanoes are formed
and how they erupt
How They erupt
Deep inside Earth, between molten iron rock and thin crust, there is a solid rock called the
. When the rock in the mantle melts in to a liquid and move through out the surface to the crust and releases pent up gasses, volcanoes erupt.
While waiting.. *QUICK NOTE*
Extremely high temp. cause the rock to melt and become liquid rock or
. When large bodies of
Where Volcanoes are formed
Most volcanoes and earthquakes are formed near edges of the Pacific plates. There's so many that the shoreline of the pacific ocean is called the "Ring of fire."
Where I got the information
Volcanoes by: Seymour Simon
: A caldera is formed when the top of a volcano caves in.
: Thick, liquid melted
: A space deep underground filled with melted rock.
: Large waves created by events like earthquakes and landslides.
: When magma reaches Earth's surface
: Any opening in earth's surface where volcanic material come out !