Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Roller Coaster Prezi
Transcript of Roller Coaster Prezi
Let's get Rollin'
Loop # 1
We decided that our would roller coaster consist of two loops one hump since it is a requirement. The main goal is to find the velocity of the marble at three different locations using two differnt methods
This loop is measured to be the four inches tall and seven inches wide. The marble passed through the loop successfully. Its pillar is nineteen inches tall.
On to the next one
The gap between the previous loop and the next loop is measured to be...
Loop # 2
The second loop is measured to have a height of four and a half inches and a width of five inches. The pillar is measured to have a height of twelve and a half inches
The hump's height is 1 inch. The width is 2 inches. A pillar was not needed.
Ugi= Ugf+ Ukf
I think I failed. I tried my best to do this but
hopefully I didn't fail... But most likely, I did