Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Haiku Poetry
Themes of Haiku
When You walk through my door tomorrow you need:
Know what a syllable is and how to count them
Be ready to write some Haiku
Originated in Japan
Related to nature
Many varying styles
Vocab Word: Syllable
Use your dictionary
Contemporary: More freedom
Haiku Golden Hues
Leaves of golden hues
cling to the trees in Autumn
refuse to let go.
Like medieval knights
Armor clad, in fields battle
To reap victory
Find and read 5 Haiku poems
Pick your favorite 2
Bring them with you to class
Find two pictures of "your nature" and bring those to class
Haiku poems are
Simple to write in theory
Soon it is your turn