Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Change Curve
Transcript of The Change Curve
Shock & Denial Stage Two
Anger & Depression Stage Three
Acceptance & Integration THE CHANGE CURVE Elisabeth Kubler-Ross Common feelings during anger:
Suspicion During acceptance:
Exciting new opportunities
Relief that the change has been survived
Impatience for the change to be complete Lack of information
Fear of the unknown
Fear of looking stupid or doing something wrong Shock due to: Common feelings:
Being comfortable with the status quo
Fear of failure Communication is key Common feelings during depression:
Remoteness Feelings are usual and shared Feelings during integration:
Trust Regular progress reports