Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eco-Competition in the Car Industry
Transcript of Eco-Competition in the Car Industry
Sales The Product Economies Competition in
the Car Industry Profit = Total Revenue - Total Cost Company Objective Cost that changes depending on how much you produce Variable Cost Resources Income received
from sale of
goods/ service Fixed Cost cost that stays the same no matter how much you produce Product Cycle BIG avoidable unavoidable L ower cost
arger scale Think of Scale Assembly
Line Specialization Ford's Assembly Line Production & Specialization Oligopoly Few sellers dominate a particular industry what you
put in for
production By: Pearl Zhang Small
Three Game of