Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interactive Notebooks
Creating independent thinkers and writers
What is an IN?
Interactive Notebooks are an amazing resource for students to
with their learning.
Allows students to synthesize information given to them in class.
Note taking becomes an active process.
Helps students systematically organize as they learn.
Becomes a portfolio on individual learning.
Student Responses Teacher Information
An IN is...
-All pages have a title, date, and page number
-A table of contents helps you find where pages are
-Everything is taped or glued in so it can't get lost
An IN is
Notes are highlighted, colored, and
drawn so that important information
An IN is...
easy to understand
Notes are taken using:
Students should decorate their composition notebooks to personalize them (then cover the cover with clear packing tape)!
Students should create a table of contents in the first few pages to keep things organized
Also have students create a words worth knowing section filled with all the key academic vocabulary