Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Verb Tenses
126.96.36.199 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
e. Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses. Target Audience: Third Grade 1. The student will define past, present, and future tense verbs.
2. The student will distinguish between past, present, and future verbs.
3. The student will create three sentences, each using a different verb tense, to the best of his or her ability. Student Learning Objectives Past
(Tomorrow) The Three Tenses Something that happened before or yesterday.
I walked to the store to get some milk.
"ed" is a way to remember the verb is past tense. Past Tense Something that is happening now or today.
The girl is walking to the store to get some milk. Present Tense Something that will happen soon or tomorrow.
My friend and I will walk to the store to get some milk.
Adding "will" in front of a verb means that the verb is going to happen. Future Tense What Tense am I?
1. I will sing at the concert tomorrow.
2. I am listening to music.
3. I will go to school on Monday.
4. My cat hopped over the chair. Let's Practice! MissAmandasSuperDuperClass TeacherWeb http://tcdn.teacherspayteachers.com/thumbitem/Verbs-Verb-Tense-Activities/original-315707-1.jpg