Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
South Korea Trek 2013
Transcript of South Korea Trek 2013
Korea* March 15th to 23rd, 2013 Korea Trek 2013 Basic Information * When: March 15th (Friday) ~ March 23rd (Saturday)
* Slots: 20-30 participants
* Option #1 (flight included):
$2,600 (non-HKS: $2,800)
* Option #2 (flight not included):
$1,200 (non-HKS: $1,400) Modern Culture Registration * What's included:
-All transportation within Korea
-All sightseeing expenses
-Three meals a day
* What's not included:
-Personal travel expenses
-Optional tour expenses * Registration
* Pay Deposit by Monday
Option #1 (flight included): $800
Option #2 (flight not included): $300
We will reserve slots on a first-come, first-serve basis
* Prepare airplane ticket/travel documents (e.g. visa, passport, insurance):
Korea Consulate in Boston
One Gateway Center 2nd Fl.
Newton, MA 02458
(617) 641-2830 At the heart of East Asia, neighboring China, Russia, and Japan
The Republic of Korea in the South and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea in the North separated by a demilitarized zone(DMZ) The Republic of Korea Why Visit Korea? "The Miracle on the Han River" Rich Culture and Tradition Korea the State Next Steps? What Will We See? Q & A