Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is the problem with problem solving?
Transcript of What is the problem with problem solving?
Open Problem Assessment --> How do you assess different solutions?
Students to be more critical
How do we get the students to ask themselves and others the questions needed unprompted?
Assertiveness What do you think? Are there any tools from your discipline that could be useful here? Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education http://journals.northampton.ac.uk/index.php/elehe What's the problem with problem solving? Scott Turner
Ali Al-Sherbaz We have started a LinkedIn group ProblemSolvingNorthampton- New members welcome