Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dry Ice Bubble Science Fair Project
Transcript of Dry Ice Bubble Science Fair Project
My hypothesis is that when I put dry ice in the water it will then accelerate into the sublimation process, creating clouds of fog that fill up the dry ice bubble until the pressure becomes too much and the bubble will explode, spilling fog over the edge of the bowl. Preparing Bowl Form Bubble Water and Dry Ice Hypothesis Background Research
Source 1, www.sciencekids.co.nz
This website helped me learn exactly what a Dry Ice Bubble is and also taught me that the process of dry ice is called sublimation.
Source 2, dryicenetwork.com
I was able to get a better understanding of how to do this experiment. And also get a great video example. Background Research
Source 3, dictionary.com
I got a much more detailed definition of sublimation and subliming.
Source 4 , chemistry.about.com
Another resource I was about to get a better understanding of the definition of sublimation. Background Research
Source 5, windows2universe.org
I learned about different examples on sublimation and got an even better understanding from the examples given.