Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bluetooth Attendance Tracking system
Transcript of Bluetooth Attendance Tracking system
1. Bushra Abd alrahman
2. Dana Hamed
3. Enas Nasir
4. Farah AbuLaila
Why we choose this project ? Motivations : Our Project Components Functional Requirements: Hardware Connection Cont... The "Bluetooth Attendance Tracking System " was mainly designed to the purpose of saving time and effort in which our Instructors consume using many old typical methods in student attendance tracking, so using our system to track the attendance would be a very effective-time saving methodology, The Idea of our project can be applied in schools, colleges and universities. Hardware part:
LCD and Buzzer
•A list of the attended students would be sent to the instructor mobile phone.
•Build an android application will give the instructor many option to do :
1. View the list of attended students.
2. Cancel the lecture or make student wait for more extra time.
3. Record student whose passes the legal number of absence in list and send it to the den.
Creating a database that contains the required information about the students , courses and instructors, and using this data to identify how can attend which class.
Card reader that can distinguish between two types of cards (student card, instructor card) and check if they belong to authorized people or not . Software Part :
Android Mobile Application.
Web Server. Non-Functional Requirements: •Reliability
Advantages: • Save time and effort for taking attendance during the class.
• More authentic attendance system.
• Reduce paper based system.
• Provide interaction between student, course leaders and lecturers.
Disadvantages: Difficulties: In order to solve the problem of traditional attendance tracking.
This project will help lecturer taking the students attendance in easier ,smart and automatic way . The biggest problems we faced during the development and implementation of our project:
the lack of knowledge and experience especially while dealing with hardware and its modules.
The time-limit .
The cost of some modules and parts so we had to choose the cheaper parts in some cases. Conclusion: The "Bluetooth Attendance Tracking System " was mainly designed to the purpose of saving time and effort in which our Instructors consume using many old typical methods that are used to track attendance for lecture, so using our system to track the attendance for lectures automatically using an RFID module would be a very effective-time saving methodology, The Idea of our project can be applied in schools, colleges and universities. Future Work: 1. Our device can be connected to an RTC (Real Time Clock) module so the device can determine the time and can also match the time with the database entries for every lecture.
2. Our device can include a GSM module which can be integrated into our system to send reports and notifications to appropriate destinations via SMS or email.
3. Our Arduino microcontroller can be supported by an Ethernet shield which allows the arduino board to connect to the Internet. So our Hardware can be connected to the database directly, that would be very helpful in directly accessing data for the update process from the device to the database and retrieving from the database to our device.
Thank You... Noisy environment can effect the work of voice recognition module and motion detection sensor.
Limited rang of the Bluetooth module.
High cost of some components.