Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I300 Project 6
Transcript of I300 Project 6
This design can influence other individuals, that have yet to go to the park, to plan a trip after hearing the adventures of others. The design is low cost.
The design gives a low cost way to motivate people to be more active. 1 2 3 Bibliography 1. Queuing Psych 101 http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/11/20/queuing.psychology/ 2. Psychology of Waiting in lines http://220.127.116.11/scholar?q=cache:g43dIbT3KGsJ:scholar.google.com/+line+wait+times&hl=en&as_sdt=800000 3. Realage tips http://www.realage.com/archive/tips/0/30/issue_date/desc/ The solution should try and spur conversation between guests while in line.