Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mazury
-land of the Great Lakes MAZURY MASURIA Masurian tourist cities RECREATION Teutonic Knights castle in Gizycko Water Tower in Elk City Mamry Lake Canoe trip Bike trip Motorcycle ralling Śniardwy Lake Square name of John Paul II in Elk Paraglider Swing bridge in Gizycko Fortress Boyen in Gizycko Warmia Chapter Castle in Olsztyn Garrison Church of Our Lady Queen of Polish in Olsztyn Panorama behind Lake Elk Lurch church in Wieliczki Communal Culture Centre in Wieliczki Junior High School John Paul II in Wieliczki Yacht harbor in Mikolajki Luteran church in Mikolajki Hańcza Lake Hańcza Lake Hańcza lake Śniardwy Lake Śniardwy Lake Niegocin Lake Niegocin Lake Niegocin Lake Mamry Lake Water skiing Boat tour Iceboats Quads racing