Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Characterization in Drama
Transcript of Characterization in Drama
Students analyze how playwrights reveal their characters, both protagonists and antagonists, through dialogue and staging.
dialogue - conversations between characters (the main source of information about what is happening) - WORDS
Staging – reveals the setting, time, and place of the play and helps create the mood
Protagonist – the story’s main character
Antagonist – a character who opposes the protagonist
From “Kindertransport” p. 883
Character Log - Eva
From "Kindretransport" Story Map