Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subject and Object questions
Transcript of Subject and Object questions
questions Núria Orra i Laura Parareda SUBJECT QUESTIONS A subject question asks about the subject (The person or thing that does the action) of the sentence. Have a look at the structure: Question Word + Verb + Optional Object or Complement + ? Example Who whatches horror films? OBJECT QUESTIIONS An object question asks about the
object of the sentence. You MUST change the word order of the question. Question Word + Auxiliary + Subject+Verb + Optional Object or Complement + ? Example! How much chocolate did Jane eat? QUESTIONS yes/no questions This kind of question is when the
answer is yes or no Did you go to the
Yes, I did.
No, I didn't. WH- QUESTIONS We use the questions words to form these kind of questions. QUESTION WORDS
The Question Words are usually: what, where, when, who, why, which, how. IDENTIFY OBJECT AND SUBJECT QUESTIONS The Question Words WHO and WHAT can be the subject of the question, but Where, when, why (etc.) can't be the subject. EXAMPLE "Who won the Eurovision Contest 2008?"
"Russia". Who is the subject.
“Where do you live? I live in Vic” Where is the object. 1. Who does Romeo love? Romeo loves Juliet.
Who loves Romeo? Juliet loves Romeo.
2. What did Paula buy yestarday?
3. Who ate two bars of chocolate?
4. Who did you help?
Who helped Sandra?
5. Where have you been this summer?
6. How many people went to the party?
7. Who watched “Gandía Shore”last Sunday?
8. What actor I met last month?
9. What is that?
10. What is bringing the teacher? In the first question, Romeo is the subject of the verb.In the second question ‘who’ is the subject and Romeo is the object. 2.Object 3. Subject 4. Object / subject 5. Object 6. Subject 7. Subject 8. Object 9.Subject 10. Object NOW, YOU CAN DO THE EXERCISE 1,2,3. PAGE 23 IN OUR STUDENT BOOK