Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal Communications Team
Transcript of Internal Communications Team
Consulting For example:
Security incidents For example:
OGB Annual plan
OGB Strategic Steer For example:
Fit for the future
Translations Oxfam Our communications will: Increase staff engagement and enable two-way dialogue Offer clarity of organisational purpose support compliance with corporate policies Internal Communications is a corporate function
that supports OGB leadership in developing and
delivering strategic communications, and providing
advice about when to: Internal Communications
Advisers Lou Ward
Anna Myers Head of
Internal Communications Saskia Corder The Translations Team Elouise Smith - Manager
Francois Kergoat Internal Communications
Assistants Katarina Ludrovska