Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 3: Work Together
Transcript of Unit 3: Work Together
Work Together income what people earn goods things people make or grow services jobs that people do to help others tax money collected by the government factory a building where people produce goods trade means to buy, sell, or exchange goods Transportation barter to trade goods or services
without using money a way of moving goods
or people from place to place