Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electronic Presentation
Election of 1860
Who: Citizens of the United States, and the runners which were Abraham Lincoln and John Breckenridge.
What: Abraham Lincoln was elected president.
Where:The United States.
When: November 1860.
Why:It was the tipping point of the civil war.
Who:The people of Kansas and Missouri.
What:Violent events involving people who supported and didn't support slavery.
Where:Kansas and Missouri
When:Between 1854 and 1856.
Why:Missouri wanted Kansas to support slavery because Kansas was a undecided state.
What:People who opposed slavery began a movement to stop it.
Where:Western Europe and the United States.
When:Late 1700's,especially during the American Revolution.
Why:People started to realize how horrible slavery was.
The abolitionist movement contributed to the covil war by rising tension between the north and south.
By:Raechel,Carter,Madison, Lexi, Sydney, and Josie