Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Local Food System—Invest Local
Transcript of Local Food System—Invest Local
$300 MILLION A YEAR
Goal: 10% in 10 Years
Grow and Make More Locally,
Consumer Food Sales
"I choose local first"
What are some solutions?
What hinders investment in local food enterprises?
Which means we need more local investment in food businesses to reach our goal that generates...
Increasing consumer demand for local food products...
Better nutrition and health
More civic engagement
BUYING LOCAL kickstarts economic multiplier, which means more local economic activity among local players—farmers, ranchers, producers distributors, restaurants, grocers, farmer's markets and every kind of business that serves the food sector.
BUY FROM LOCAL RETAILERS & RESTAURANTS
Stronger community economies.
just change who we buy from and who makes it.
Invest in Local Food System
Injected into our local economy.
MADE LOCAL MAGAZINE
Proof of concept:
GO LOCAL's shared branding program at Oliver's Market and Community Market
SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC INNOVATION
Harness Purchasing Power