Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Journey to the Top
Transcript of Journey to the Top
Climbing to Success
I welcome your involvement and input!
Your involvement greatly
increases your student's
chances for success.
Edsby Remind Email
Grades, Upcoming Assignments, Broadcast Emails
Quick Announcements and Reminders for Students AND Parents
Get the App or Text: 81010 and enter code
Middle Schoolers: @ac64a9
High Schoolers: @b97693
Individual or Small Group emails
By appointment, as needed
Contact me through any of these or call: 813-920-8802
Every, Single Night:
READ for 30 Minutes
For Projects, To Finish Classwork
Students Will Soon Get Access
Success! I want your student to have a very happy and successful school year. As we work together to reach this goal, we need to remember that we are a team with your student's best interests at heart.
It is an honor to teach your children.
Let's make this a great year!
Team Tables = Purposeful Seating
Increases Student Engagement
Socratic Seminars Develop Critical Thinking Skills
Meets the Needs of Multiple Learning Styles
High-Impact, Evidence-Based Teaching Strategies
Book in Backpack at
Read for 30 Minutes
Day: Practice is Necessary to Improve Reading Skills
Move Students Out of Intensive Reading
"Smart People Read, Reading Makes You Smart...
It's a Vicious Cycle."
Syllabus and Class Materials
Syllabus has been provided.
Email me to confirm your receipt, acknowledgment, and understanding (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Required Class Materials
• 1 1” 3-ring binder
• 1 pkg tab dividers (5-pk)
• Lined notebook paper (in binder)
• Pens, pencils, and highlighters
• Post-It Notes
• 2 pks 3x5 Index cards
• Black Expo markers
• A book to read (at all times)
Middle Schoolers' Class Code: 5DEVD6
High Schoolers' Class Code: YEVREL