Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
Transcript of The Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
of layers of information GIS allows for common
operating picture Web based maps Before and after satellite images allow us to access the damage and destruction Before After Before After Photographs of earth made by satellites Satellite Imagery Aerial Photography Go through this website to learn more about how GIS and Remote Sensing can be used to understand natural disasters