Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Food & Art
Transcript of Food & Art
We'll be looking at the intersection of food & Art, and specifically focusing on 4D or interactive work.
People have been making art about food for a long time...
The Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf II
The Silver Tureen
Selbstturm (Self Tower)
, (1994/2013), chocolate casts, glass, steel
Daniel Spoerri, "Kichka's Breakfast I" 1960
Looking at artworks where people are eating together...
Michael Rakowitz – “Enemy Kitchen”
Elizabeth Willing, “Goosebump” (2010-2013) pfeffernüsse biscuits, royal icing, dimensions variable
Examining issues of community...
issues of private versus public behaviors...
issues of ethics...