Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Food & Art
Transcript of Food & Art
We'll be looking at the intersection of food & Art, and specifically focusing on 4D or interactive work.
People have been making art about food for a long time...
The Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf II
The Silver Tureen
Selbstturm (Self Tower)
, (1994/2013), chocolate casts, glass, steel
Daniel Spoerri, "Kichka's Breakfast I" 1960
Looking at artworks where people are eating together...
Michael Rakowitz – “Enemy Kitchen”
Elizabeth Willing, “Goosebump” (2010-2013) pfeffernüsse biscuits, royal icing, dimensions variable
Examining issues of community...
issues of private versus public behaviors...
issues of ethics...