Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 4 Lesson 1: Inference
Transcript of Week 4 Lesson 1: Inference
1. Everyone will begin by writing the word
2. The goal is to form the next word in the 'chain' by writing a word starting with the last letter of the previous one.
SIlent reading for 20 minutes: 'Dear Alice' (pp.93)
1. Read the story by yourself silently.
2. If you finish before the 20 minutes are up, begin a double entry journal.
What is 'inference'?
*See attached PowerPoint
Activity: Inference table
1. Working individually.
2. Use the table template to help you explore inference in the story 'Dear Alice'.
3. We have 15 minutes.
Spelling test 4
1. Name at the top.
2. Numbers 1-10 down the left hand side.
3. Silent throughout.
4. We will correct afterwards.
Lesson 1: Dear Alice
To read and comprehend 'Dear Alice'.
Must be able to comprehend the short story as well as understand what it means to infer. Should also be able to apply understanding of inference to this short story.