Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anime Club
Conduct and expectations
Members are expected to be involved and engaged in club activities
The club does not want people who just want to "Hang out" and do nothing.
Members are expected to show respect to the club president, vice president, officers, -especially- the advisor and the club room
Stealing is FORBIDDEN once caught you're out of the club forever!
Please do not act like animals (jumping off chairs, tables, walls..etc)
Officers and -especially - the advisor
1.5. No stealing!!
2. No side conversations.
3. What happens in Anime Club should stay in Anime Club.
4. Raise your hand if you have a question.
5. Refrain from cursing/swearing.
6. No horse play, running or yelling
7. Refrain from disruptive entrances and exits
8. Keep discussions appropriate (PG-13)
9. Personal displays of affection are unacceptable.
10. No hentai, yuri, or echi!
Proposed Club Activities
Make "Anime Club" Banner
Read/watch/disscuse the latest anime
Cosplay and conventions
Fanime and Cosplay workshops
Japanese language lessons
A Club Newsletter
Fundraising - for special events
Movie Night Fridays
Conventions - Katsucon 19 and Otakon
Monthly trips - skating, bowling, karaoke, Lazertag, go carts ...etc
End of the year party at a Japanese restaurant
Go to Japan
The purpose of this club is to increase the knowledge of Japanese and Korean entertainment, culture and language.