Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Snipping Tool
for Windows Vista and 7 Snipping Tool Where is the Snipping Tool? Click the Windows circle How Does the Snipping Tool Work? The Snipping Tool can be used to:
Capture a free-form area
Sizable rectangular shape
Entire screen What Can I Do With a Screen Capture? You can insert pictures into:
Anywhere you want to place a picture. Type "Snipping Tool" Click on Snipping Tool What is the Snipping Tool? The Snipping Tool is a screen capture tool built into Windows Vista and Windows 7 Screen capturing takes a picture of a specific part of your computer screen or the entire screen Screen captures are pictures!