Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Petroleum
When petroleum is burned it causes pollution which is bad for the earth. Petroleum is a non-renewable resource so eventually we won't have any more petroleum! Petroleum also is used to create drugs. Recreational Drugs=Bad
Hope you liked our prezi! Bye!
WHAT IS PETROLEUM MADE OF?
Petroleum( also known as oil)
By Jason & Julian
Petroleum is made of fossils of dead plants and animals.
What can we do to help?
We can use more hybrids or electric cars and bikes, we can use less gasolene, and tell people to not drill for oil as much.
So now you know facts about petroleum and how we can solve the problems.
Our sites are brainpop and britanica and Dangers of fracking.com
When burned petroleum makes pollution. Fracking is another way to get petroleum and, possibily, causes pollution. It is also explosive. When petroleum spills it makes an oil spill and that can kill fish and other marine animals.