Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neonatal Nurse
By: Jessica C.
cares for newborns younger than 28 days
helps infants that are healthy, to infants that need intensive care
Level 1 Nurse
healthy newborns and their mothers
needs minimal care (feeding, baths, or diaper changing)
Level 2 Nurses
intermediate or special care
babies may need oxygen, vein liquids, or specialized feeding
Level 3 Nurses
very sick infants
works with ventilators, or feeding tubes
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Clinical Study Nurse
$24.26 - $41.00
$2.34 - $74.84
- acts like a babysitter
- help make babies healthy
- see people happy
- works with a team
- 19% from 2012-2022
- 34% from 2012-2022
Attention to detail
(even if you didn't, but you should of... I just want to say Thank You!)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!
- Doctors offices
- Home health care (can get hired)
Average Pay(yearly): $43,000 - $132,000
- on demand school
- quality of education for nursing
- spreads out courses
- hands-on career oriented
A Double Rainbow...