Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Future tenses
e.g. : I'm going to paint the house.
express what is going to happen because there are evidences
e.g. : She is going to have a baby. Uses
e.g. : Messi will score a goal.
e.g. :I think it will rain tomorrow.
e.g. :It's cold. I'll take a coat. Will Form Structure Form plans in the near future I[...]They +will + verb in infinitive + - I[...]they + won't + verb in infinitive ? Will + subject + verb in inf. ...? We use first conditional to talk about things that will possibly happen in the future. IF it rains, I will stay at home. I will stay at home IF it rains. condition (Present Simple) result (will) condition (Present Simple) result (will) be (in present) + going to + infinitive +/- I+ + am
you/ we/ they + are + (not) + going to + infinitive
he/ she/ it + is
are + subjects + going to + infinitive ... ?
is Pres. Cont. vs be going to Time Expressions later soon tomorrow tonight next week / month / year same form as with present meaning Present Continuous is not only an intention (as it happens in be going to), it's going to happen for sure.