Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Future
Resources tailored to Students' Needs
"Library privacy and confidentiality policies must be in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The courts have upheld the right to privacy based on the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. Many states provide guarantees of privacy in their constitutions and statute law. Numerous decisions in case law have defined and extended rights to privacy" (ALA, 2013, p.2)
Students' Rights to Privacy
Offering Support with
Providing Assistive Technologies
for Diverse Learners
The School Library;
It's More Than Just
Flexible Spaces With...
Quiet Study Corners
Purcell, K., Rainie, L., & Zickhur, K., (2013, January 22). Library services in the digital age. Pew Internet Libraries. Retrieved from http://libraries.pewinternet.org/2013/01/22/library-services/
24hr Online Access
The 21st Century School Library
has Become a
Wesley High School Media Center: Volume II
Wesley High School
Media Center Presents...
The Next Chapter in Literacy Education
What is a
and why the
So, it's Like a
with a High-Tech
How can we Learn
More About the WHSMC
Wesley High School
By Checking out
WHS Media Center
Friend us on
Find information on...
- Digital Literacy Seminars
- Book Clubs
- Library and School news
- Connect with parents and educators
- Message with the Library Staff
Follow us on
- Book Chats
- Library updates
- View and post learning photos
WHSMC Learning Commons
BCLibraries. (2011, October 18). Learning Commons in BC [Video file]. Retrieved from
- Providing new outlets for student creativity
- Giving educators new assessment tools
- Watch student learning in action
WSMC Wiki "Powered with Collaboration!"
Come view our Wiki page
- Full access Collaboration between students and educators
- Parents are Welcome too!
- Learn AboutEverything from Common Core to Coraline to the Earth's Core
Technology is key to
the future of
It is transforming the
libraries of the
How will the
But, What about
Studies show “the availability of free computers and internet access now rivals book lending and reference expertise as a vital service of libraries” (Purcell, Rainie & Zickhur, 2013, p.1).
Plenty of Books
Desmond, P. (1959). Take five [recorded by Dave Brubeck Quartet]. On Time out [audio file] New York, N.Y.: Columbia. (1987)