Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Net neutrality
What is net neutrality?
Net neutrality is the idea of an equal internet.
What does net neutrality have to do with broadband?
Without an equal internet broadband internet would likely cost more money to people who use it.
Net Neutrality is the Internet’s guiding principle: It preserves our right to communicate freely online. This is the definition of an open Internet.
Any website, whether it may be Google or Netflix or Amazon, should be treated the same way in terms of bandwidth used to reach the internet-connected services.
Net neutrality will help broudband internet's speed.
By Olivia Geishauser
Broadband Internet service is the most used form of Internet access because of its high access speeds.
it is offered in four different forms,
DSL (or Digital Subscriber Line), also fiber-optic, cable, and satellite.