Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Amphibians of Isle Royal
Transcript of Amphibians of Isle Royal
A deep "cut, cut, cut ,cut" The Mink Frog is the ____ known Amphibian on Isle Royal? Least known
The Mink Frog looks like what other frog? The green frog. Mink Frog Green Frog
What sound does a green frog make? A "twang of a banjo string." Where is the mink frog resticted to? The water and the water's edge What does the chorus frog sounds like? The sound of a thumb running against a plastic comb.
The chorus frog has been recorded in Isle Royal for the last ___ years? 45 years Chorus frogs are often mistaken for ____ frogs?
Larger The eastern American toad is found in ____ in many terresterial habitats? In the summer What type of frog is the Northern Spring Peeper? A tree frog
The Northern Spring Peaper sounds like what? It is a "Peeping" noise. The Blue Spotted salimander is found where during summer? Under litter and logs Where is the Central Newt found? Around beaver ponds Is the mudpuppy a native? True Is the Central Newt native? No