Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
where: eastern most united states when: January 16 to present time
why: health worker think they don't need flu shots. it is mandatory to work reflection i think flu shots should be taken just in case because patients could become sick and the flu will spread. nurses also can catch the virus from patients. if the flu shot is not taken then nurses and health care workers will be fired. i wouldn't lose my job over a shot. i think it should be mandatory to get a flu shot in order to work at a hospial. www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/16/mandatory-flu-shot-nurses/1832813/ artical by: janice lloyd
prezi by: jaedyn webb mandatory flu shots opposed by some health care workers