Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Arthur Miller
A brief overview of the play so far.
What can you tell me about the setting of the play?
Which characters have we met?
What are they like?
What linguistic feature characterise their speech?
What has been particularly effective about Miller's dramatic presentation so far?
What can you tell me about Miller's motivation in writing the play?
How does the play relate to 1952/3?