Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Innovation
Make changes in something established, esp. by introducing new methods, ideas, or products
When you're finished changing, you're finished.
Where to start detecting?
Testing can be what YOU make it.
Have confidence to make stuff up.
Don't be afraid of being wrong.
Don't be afraid of contradicting "good test practices".
YOU have to do things your way. Take responsibility.
Ask the farmer
Also ask the Product Manager, the customer/IT/Support etc
Ask a developer
“Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
-George Bernard Shaw
... consists largely of rearranging what we know in order to find out what we do not know. Hence, to think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted."