Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Atmiya Youth Shibir 2013
Transcript of Atmiya Youth Shibir 2013
Agnaas by P.P.Swamishree
- Ashirwad for coming to shibir
- Ashirwad for following Pratham 16, 18
- Ashirwad for not watching Movies
- Das na Das thava na ashirwad
- Samp Suharadbhav na aashirwad
- Five ashirwad given after the dance
- Benefits of reading one line of Vachanamrut - vicharo
Smrutis and Lila Charitra
- Swami Shreeji -
His Physical Bhido
- P.P.Swamishree has been doing vichran to the US for 26 years and continues at the age of 80
- He has had many surgeries, only to uplift my soul
- P.P.Swamiji has been emphasizing not to watch movies for the last 3 years
- Last year P.P.Swamiji said He wouldn't come to the US the following year, but He decided to come for AYS 2013 and to keep us happy and uplift our souls
- This year He came two times for us
What to Do
- No movies
- No bad company
- No B's in school
- No negative thoughts
- Don't do seva just because someone told you, and don't be angry about it.
- Don't yell at your parents or any elders
What Not to Do
- Get all A's on your report card
- Make good friends in school/college/work
- Always be positive
- Do bhajan every day for at LEAST 10 minutes.
- Treat your parents with great love and respect.
- Do seva without anger or resentment in your heart.
- Look at everyone with Bhagwad bhav.
Rajipo and Ashirwad
- Definition of a true Satsangi according to P.P. Swami Shree
- “Jivtha hoy tho dhanyavad”- P.P. Swami Shree
- Significance of 2015 Atmiya Yuva Mohatsav
- "Ma jeva Sant jode doshti MUST MUST MUST"
- Importance of P.16 & P.18
- In any way possible - Katha Varta, Bhajan, 3 Granth