Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nicotine Addiction
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance found naturally in tobacco and travels quickly to the brain when inhaled.
Nicotine Addiction is when you form a dependency with the drug nicotine. Nicotine dependence means you can't stop using the substance, even though it's causing you harm.
Nicotine releases the drug dopamine into the brain and makes you feel happy and relaxed .
What is Nicotine ?
The key to not getting addicted ti nicotine is simple........ DON'T START SMOKING!!!
-You can't stop smoking
-You experience withdrawal when you try to stop
-You keep smoking despite health problems
-You give up social and recreational activities to smoke
Symptoms of Nicotine Addiction
-Sneha and Tshepiso
Natural and harmless Dopamine
You don't need to consume artificial Dopamine to have the sense of pleasure. Find your own natural Dopamine like drawing, skateboarding, dancing, sports etc.