Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Globalization of Levi's Jeans
Transcript of Globalization of Levi's Jeans
Sewn with Humility
Riveted with Hope
-"8 Bottles" project:
Stitched with Courage
In many of the countries housing factories, multinational corporations are what keep their economies and societies afloat.
"How Levi's helps the environment"
"How Levi's Helps the Economy"
"How Levi's Helps the People"
LS&CO water treatment project
-Energy efficient and climate Change
They help the economy keep afloat.
They provide jobs.
They open the country to foreign investment
They raise capital
They promote economic growth
- Levi’s was one of the first companies to establish global labor standards with their suppliers.
- Terms of Engagement
- No Child labor; Minimum age is 15.
No prison/forced labor
Wages and benefits
- Levi’s works with BSR (Business for Social Responsibility).
What is it?
Where is it?
Definitions and Concepts
Opens Country to Foreign Investment
Q: How can we encourage other companies to follow Levi's footsteps?
Thanks for watching!