Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Doll's House: An Introduction
Transcript of A Doll's House: An Introduction
Nora, his wife.
Helmer's three young children.
Anne, their nurse.
About the Author Henrik Ibsen:
- 19th century Norwegian playwright & poet
- "father of realism"
- a founder of Modernism in the theater Info on the Doll's House Realistic, modern prose drama
Explores Nora's struggle with traditional roles of wife & mother & own need for
self - exploration
Questions societal practices
Banned from certain theaters When reading,
keep in mind: * Time
* Societal Pressures / Traditions
* Why would this play be an issue
* Nora's character Enjoy! How Many Acts? 3 Themes Sacrificial Role of Women
Unreliability of Appearances