Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Parse - MBaaS
Transcript of Introduction to Parse - MBaaS
HOW CAN I SYNCHRONIZE ITS DATA?
Hm... You'd need a server.
Let's check out the blackboard!
I might have an...
You're not the first one
Think about "aaS" (as a Service)
An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.
- Buddah -
MBaaS: Mobile Backend as a Service
- Save data in cloud via RESTful APIs
- Local data storage for offline mode
- CRUD dashboard
- No schema
- Push composer
- User behavior tracking
- Optimize push campaigns
- Analyze API usage
- Growth analytic
- Login/Signup/Link via FB/Twitter account
- Use FB/Twitter APIs
- Static websites
- Combine with JS SDK
- Edit locally and deploy
- Background jobs
- Node.JS & Express
- Hooking in business code
- Multiple platforms
- Cover security & Parse communicating
- Wrapper RESTful APIs
- Use ParseObject as a data model
A feature-rich MBaaS (Mobile Backend as a Service).
Support mobile developer in data & files storage, push notification, analytic, dashboard, customizable backend.
There are several cloud modules from Parse & its partners.
Expensive if the app grows and reaches plan's limitation too quickly.
All data are protected under ACL (Access Control Lists).
HTTPS & SSL are required to secure the connection.
Without SDKs, you can send requests to Parse via its APIs.
Be able to store files and images.
There is some limitation in file size, requests number...
- Integrate app with third parties: SendGrid, Twillio, Instagram...
- Images & Emails processing.