Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of My government
Babalada Honesty Truth Democracy Ambitious United Equality Liberties Rights Freedom A Government... for the people... by the people... for the people! Rights and Liberties Legislation The executive The Legislative The Judiciary Election Voting The Ministers The Prime minister The Parliament The Parties Aims Election of judges Courts
Four year terms Who votes? What is voted for? Why vote? Aims How are they chosen? Qualification Powers Aims Aims Powers Members of parliament How are they protected? Consequences Goals Aims Approval of laws How do the laws become reality? Members Aims Powers Powers Members Elections How to become an official party? How to become a part of the Parliament? Coalition