Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Year 9 Leadership
Transcript of Year 9 Leadership
1. Have confidence in yourself and your abilities
2. Make a difference in the lives of others
3. You will become a good listener, and a good communicator
4. You will value other people’s opinion
You don't have to have all of these characteristics at once to be a good leader;
but you have to be willing to learn and develop new skills every day.
This is just a start!!!!!
is influencing people
don't become leaders overnight.
5. You will be kind and patient
6. Have a positive attitude
7. will be enthusiastic
8. will set a good example
9. do what is right no matter what
You can do it!
You may say:
It's impossible to have all these skills, I'm not super-human!
To be a strong leader,
you will develop the following skills.