Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wooly Bear Moth...
Transcript of Wooly Bear Moth...
when the wooly bear moth is fully matured it is ready to lay its eggs and start a new generation of woolly bear moths.
the woolly bear moth is capable for laying up to 100 - 120 eggs.
the eggs hatch after 9 - 11 days the eggs are medium in size and are yellow.
the larvae of the woolly bear moth is orange and black with white thin hairs it looks fluffy but cant sting you.
the amazing skill about the woolly bear moth is, in winter at its coldest the wooly bear moth finds a crevice in between a rock or tree and freezes untill it is warm again it repeats this method every year.
the woolly bear moth lives up to 14 years at a time before turning into a pupa!
the caterpillar turns itself into a pupa for 21 -26 days before turning into a moth.