Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Finding Books on the Shelves
Transcript of Finding Books on the Shelves
How do I find the books I need?
Library items are organized and shelved using
Can't find it?
Help...I'm lost in the stacks!
A call number is like an address...
But what if I don't know the call number of the book I'm looking for?
Ask our friendly library staff
at any campus library
On the shelf you will see
Go to the library website and enter keywords for your topic in the search box.
Check the box beside Book/ebook
Write down the call number and location information
(could be more than one)
(there are different borrowing privileges for different types of collections.)
Take your call number and head to the stacks!
they'll be happy to point you in the right direction