Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Harold and the purple crayon
Transcript of Harold and the purple crayon
Harold takes a night walk...
This is not the and of the story...
... and the street
There was no moon, so Harold painted the moon...
... and then he draw a dragon under the apple tree
Harold wanted to paint a tree, and it turned out to be an apple tree...
after this, Harold painted an ocean and sealed, but he needed a boat, so he painted it as well :)
To finish the story about Harold's adventure, please visit the American Corner Bitola and take the book :)
By Crockett Johnson
Lets hear one song: