Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Harold and the purple crayon
Transcript of Harold and the purple crayon
Harold takes a night walk...
This is not the and of the story...
... and the street
There was no moon, so Harold painted the moon...
... and then he draw a dragon under the apple tree
Harold wanted to paint a tree, and it turned out to be an apple tree...
after this, Harold painted an ocean and sealed, but he needed a boat, so he painted it as well :)
To finish the story about Harold's adventure, please visit the American Corner Bitola and take the book :)
By Crockett Johnson
Lets hear one song: