Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Oil
It is obtained by heavy
machinery drilling into the ground,
the oil then is forced to the surface
and contained How many people use it?
Millions of people use
oil each day
What is oil?
Oil is a fossil fuel that
is burned to create energy
Why should we not use it?
One big reason we should not use
oil is that it creates a lot of pollution Is it imported or produced?
Oil is both imported and produced
in the US
Will it be here in the
Yes scientist are now using high
tech equipment to find new oil
reserves on land and under the ocean
Can this be used to
Yes Does this fuel effect
Yes there are numerous oil
spills throughout the year that
greatly effect wildlife Are their other uses
Yes there are many diffrent uses
for oil for example car oil OIL Why should we use it?
We should use it becuase
it powers things we use every day
like cars How much oil is used each day?
Eighty-four million barrels of oil are consumed in the world each day