Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OBSESSION
the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously near to wanting nothing.
SYLVIA PLATH, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath