Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Safe As Houses
Transcript of Safe As Houses
By: Eric Walters
In this story the three main characters are trapped in their home
This is a story about a big flood in Ontario
The flood happened in the town of
They are stuck and the water is rising fast, and there's no visible way to escape from the house
Another problem was that they didn't know where their parents were after the phone and power went out
A second problem was that they couldn't do anything about the fact that it was still raining