Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HIV
what are microorganisms?
Microorganisms are small organisms witch can help you and not help you, there are 3 main types witch are bacteria, Fungi and virus. i have gone more into one of these topics and and have specified more to get my result as Ebola in the group of Virus. Microorganisms cannot be seen with the naked eye.
What are viruses?
virus (from the Latin virus meaning toxin or poison) is a microscopic organism consisting of a genetic strand of material witch is normally RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.
In 1892, A Russian Botanist Dmitri Ivanovsky discovered viruses by
YouTube video by : Carl Winter
The end By: Muhammad Lockhat 6RM
what is Ebola