Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME
Transcript of THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME
Yatch on the Carribean Sea
Past "Do you think we've passed that island yet?" pg. 14--This quote shows that they're not exactly sure where they are, which suggests it's before the time of using a GPS to determine location.
This shows that Whitney is able to feel compassion for animals even though they don't express themselves with words.
"One superstitious sailor can taint the whole ship's company with his fear." pg. 14
1. "superstitious" pg. 14
2. "Ship-Trap Island" pg. 13
3. "curious dread" pg. 13
4. "cannibals" pg. 14
5. "devil" pg. 14
6. "evil" pg. 14
7. "Godforsaken place" pg. 14
8. "startled" pg. 14
9. mystified" pg. 14
10. "blood-warm" pg. 14
Words that create SUSPENSE
Compassionate: "I rather think they [animals] understand one thing--fear."
Logical: Rainsford tries to stay level-headed and realistic.
Figurative Language: SIMILE
"The sea was as flat as a plate-glass window." pg. 14
as flat as